Why Use These Services?
We give specialist advice on the early project stages with most positive influence on project outcome. We also help clients take projects from concept through to completion.
Our contracts “build-in” the project management skillsets and we have the experience to plan for the full project cycle. Instead of pushing unresolved issues into construction, we plan for construction and commissioning during project development and engineering which yields efficiency savings.
Decision quality: Facilitation
We facilitate clear analytical thinking for quality decision making based on reliable information, logical reasoning, and value trade-offs. Experience shows that timely and quality decisions are one of the most significant project improvement opportunities. We help to identify and plan strategic improvements in the project business of clients based on project outcomes, claims data, lessons learned reports.
Professional services: Independent advice
We provide early balanced advice to clients on procurement and contracts for Basic Design Package (BDP) and Front-End Engineering Design (FEED). We help clients to monitor and control timely and quality delivery of engineering and documentation to support a project’s Contract Development Schedule (CDS)
Project assumptions: Independent evaluation
We provide neutral evaluation and advice on project contingency estimates and other commercial assumptions. As independent specialists, we have no vested interest outside our niche scope.
Project Management Consulting
We can staff a PMC team up to mid-sized projects for all or part of the below services:
· Assist client to develop a realistic business case. Project scope, feasibility, and risk studies
· Prepare and manage pre-execution Contract Development Schedule (CDS)
· Validate and approve engineering company designs. We can provide these independent technical services through strategic alliance partners
· Procure process for prime contractor or individual suppliers of equipment, materials, and fabrication / installation/ construction services according to Project Contracting Strategy (PCS)
· Prepare and manage execution schedule
· Manage execution activities. Perform progress control and reporting, interface coordination, oversee quality and HSE compliance
· Manage project completion, technical and commercial close-out
In the infrastructure context, these services may be known as Programme Management Organisation (PMO)